As you will find out soon, getting these ingredients ready and using them takes no time at all. It does not even take you the effort of a trip to the store. Here are the best natural ingredients for safe makeup removal.
1. Jojoba Oil:
Jojoba oil is not really oil, but a liquid wax ester prepared from jojoba seeds. It closely resembles our own sebum. For this reason, those with oily skin can trust jojoba oil to cleanse makeup without clogging the pores. The oil makes the pores breathe as it dissolves the excess sebum. Store a can of jojoba oil mixed with a little vitamin E oil for an antioxidant effect.
- Before you are removing the makeup, take a spoonful of jojoba oil mixture from the stored can
- Apply all over your face
- Using your fingers, gently massage the oil in circular motions
- Give special attention to the eyes
- Now, slowly wipe the oil away with a damp cloth or cotton pad
- After you have removed the makeup, you can wash your face
2. Olive Oil:
Prepare your olive oil makeup remover by mixing olive oil and a little tea tree oil. Add a few drops of almond oil to the mix. It keeps the skin nourished and cures under eye circles too.
- Take a small amount of the remover into your hands
- Apply it to your face and use your fingers to massage it lightly
- Now, wipe your face with a cotton pad with upward strokes until the oil is completely removed
- You can repeat the process for cleaner skin
3. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil can be used much the same way as olive oil. Simply apply the oil to your face and swirl it around until the makeup is satisfactorily loosened. Then, wipe it away with a cotton pad. The makeup comes away easily, making you look fresh.
4. Milk And Almond Oil:
Milk will replenish your face after hours of wearing harsh makeup filled with chemicals. It also hydrates the skin. Add few almond oil drops to a spoonful of milk. Dab this mix onto your face using cotton balls. Then take fresh cotton balls and remove the mix completely.
Cucumber can naturally moisturize the facial skin and can also soothe inflamed and irritated skin. Mash a cucumber using very little water. Apply the paste to your face and cleanse it. It removes makeup easily. If not, add milk and use the paste.
Use these harmless natural ingredients to look good and feel great.
Did you find the post helpful? Please share your comments in the box provided below!