Nothing beats the summer heat like a tall glass of ice cold Lavender Lemonade! Not only will you love the refreshingly delicious taste it has to offer, but you may find yourself more relaxed since the mere scent of lavender has been shown to reduce anxiety. In addition, the odor from essential oils that are released from lavender blossoms may provide migraine and insomnia relief
- 1/4 cup Dried Lavender Flowers
- 2 cups Filtered Water
- 1 cup Honey
- 1 tray Ice Cubes
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- 5+ cups Filtered Water
- Put the dried lavender flowers into a bowl and pour 2 cups of boiling water over it.
- Add the honey and then allow it to steep for about 15-20 minutes.
- Strain out the lavender flowers.
- Add ice cubes to a 2-quart pitcher.
- Pour the honey and lavender mixture into the pitcher.
- Add the lemon juice and top it off with cold filtered water.
- Stir and enjoy!
You just can’t beat the combination of fresh, juicy lemons, sweet honey and fragrant lavender. It is my go-to beverage when I need to unwind after a hard, stressful day! We hope you think so too. So give this easy recipe a try and then kick back, relax and enjoy the wonderful days of summer while sipping on a glass of refreshing Lavender Lemonade!